Chloes Creative Cards - Box kit #12
Issue 12 contains so much more than cardmaking projects; you will also be treated to a wealth of other papercrafting ideas for gift bags and boxes as well as an adorable mini dressing table and perfume bottle! Chloe has ensured that there are projects covering all ability levels inside every issue of Chloe’s Creative Cards Collection box kit. So whether you’re a total newcomer to cardmaking or having been honing your craft for years, there is something for everyone, complete with in-depth step-by-step instructions to inspire you and help you along your way.
There are so many ideas, covering a wide range of occasions using the items from your kit which, this issue, contains:
- Ideas magazine containing 135 crafty makes
- Four-piece butterfly metal die set containing two filigree-inspired butterfly images in different sizes, complete with coordinating outline dies
- A6-sized botanical corner embossing folder featuring a floral bouquet in one corner with fluttering butterflies above, complete with a foliage embellishment in the opposite corner
- 18-piece spring-themed clear stamp set including butterflies, floral bouquets, blooms, foliage, decorative elements, and sentiments
- 6x6” classic Chloe stencil featuring both large and small ‘butterflies in flight’ images and a sunburst-inspired semicircle that you can use as is or rotate multiple times for a complete circle
- 16-piece paper and topper set containing a mixture of nature-themed patterned papers, plain background papers, and topper sheets
All contained within a beautifully presented storage box to help you store your magazine and cardmaking kit in style.