Exploding memory box - using Fabscraps C127 Take a moment papers
This explosion memory box is perfect for preserving memories of special persons or moments. It takes up to 18 photos plus additional photos that can be inserted into the pockets on the two flaps in the smallest box. Square photos sized 9x9, 8,5x8,5 and 7,5x7,5 cm.
It is a lovely idea for a gift. For example, a Valentine’s day gift in which you can include photos, journaling about favourite songs, favourite moments, funniest moments, etc.
consists of two smaller explosion boxes inside the largest box. Photos and/or journaling blocks can be added to both sides (inside and outside) of each of the four flaps of the boxes. However, Marie created two pockets on the inside of the smallest box, into which tags can be inserted. These tags may be used for journaling or you may adhere photos to them.
- Ready-cut and scored boxes and lids in three sizes. Instructions for assembling the boxes. Largest box 10x10x10cm.
- 4 sheets of Fabscraps C127 Take a moment papers (including fussy-cut sheets)
- Hand-made paper flowers created by Marie Smith
- Light-weight clay heart frame
- 2 sets of chipboard elements, heat-embossed in blue two-tone
- Reference photos for inspiration for decorating the boxes (will be e-mailed)