Combining flower dies

Posted by Marie Smith on

For the background, I used washi tape to create masked sripes. I sponged green ink in the unmasked spaces and splattered a few drops of water onto the green.I let it stand for about a minute before shaking off excess water and then removed the washi tape.

I used two flowers using the PLN daisy die, inked with lemon in the centre and shaped on a flower shaping mat, and topped them with a die-cut using the Creative Expressions orange blossom open petal die. The flower centre is from a bridal hairpin.

The green leaves and doily were cut using PLN dies.

Thank you for visiting. I do like knowing what you think of my projects so please leave a comment.

Have a lovely weekend.


Share this post

← Older Post Newer Post →

Leave a comment