The sweet patchwork daisy collection will be in South Africa soon.
The steps for making this card:
1. Apply anti-static powder to the vellum. Stamp the vellum with Versamark ink and sprinkle with white embossing powder. Set with a heat gun. (Stamp 2 sets of the daisy border)
2. Die-cut the embossed and coloured images.
3. Colour the daisy borders at the back of the embossed vellum with markers. For contrast on the card, do not colour the small flower images.
4.Cut a square of 14,5 cm form one of the papers in the paper pack. adhere to a card base (14,4cm square). cut another square, 13cm. adhere on top of the first square.
5. Cut one of the narrow eyelet borders from cardstock. Adhere to the back of the large image. adhere the vellum piece to the layered card base, using vellum adhesive. Trim away any overhanging edges on teh sides.
6. Fussy cut one set of the daisies. Pinch the ends of the daisy petals for a bit of dimension. Adhere these flowers on top of the daisy border on the layered card base.
7. Break the smaller embossed images into various pieces and arrange around the daisies. finish with raindrops for centres, or pearls.