Navy card base of 15x30cm scored, folded and trimmed to 14,5x14,5
Printed layer 14x14cm
Small flowerpot template - cut from navy
Nellie’s Sd045 flowers and stamen (white flowers) - cut 3 sets
Diesire Flowers for all occasions 4 - cut from printed paper 1 large and 3 medium; cut from assorted (e.g. purple and printed) 3 small
Cheery Lynn Flourish leaf strip
Paper smooches banner die - cut 1 from silver mirror cardstock and 1 from white curious metal 300gsm
1. Adhere printed paper to card base.
2. Die cut flowers as indicated above. Use Curious metal 300gsm for the white flowers and ink the edges with a light pink ink pad.
3. Shape the flowers on a flower shaping mat, using a flower-shaping tool or ball tool. Add pearls or diamante to the centres.
4. Cut the flowerpot from template (available from firstname.lastname@example.org) with any flower die purchase).
5. Die cut leaf strip from white curious metal card stock.
6. Adhere flower pot to card and arrange flowers and leaves.
7. Die cut banner from white and silver mirror card stock. Adhere the silver frame to card and inlay white pieces into the frame.
If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment.
Have an awesome day!