Thank you for visiting. You are welcome to leave a comment.
- El Torro 240gsm white cardstock, scored and folded for cardbase, to be 14,5x14,5cm
- Red shimmer cardstock square 14x14cm
- Lady Pattern Paper small stars red pop, 13x13cm
- White cardstock for die cutting wreath, bauble and poinsettias (the bauble die can be placed in the centre of the wreath die; off-cuts for poinsettias and bow
- Small red crystal bling
- Ivy wreath die
- Poppystamps small blooming poinsettia die set
- Simply-2-die-4 bow set
1. Score and fold card base. Trim to be 14,5x14,5cm so that the card will fit onto teh standard square envelopes.
2. Adhere red square to card base.
3. Position a circle die - slightly larger than your bauble - in the centre of the LPP paper and cut out.
4. Die cut the ivy wreath and bauble.
5. Adhere patterned paper in position on the red square. Then adhere the wreath and bauble.
6. Die cut bow, shape and adhere in position.
7. Die cut 2 or 3 sets of poinsettias. Arrange some on the wreath.
8. Finish with red crystal bling.